Financial and Operations Management
- Interim CFO and COO for organizations with peak period loads or those not requiring permanent or full-time executives.
- Consulting CFO
- Perform Controller and Treasury functions on the same basis.
- Member Board of Directors
- Audit Committee Member
- Accounting Expert
- Advisory Board member
- Evaluate and direct public offerings and other capital formation efforts including bank debt, equipment leasing, venture capital, private placement and strategic relationships. Identify, select and negotiate with investors.
- Assure compliance with SEC reporting requirements
- Revenue recognition compliance, as well as preparation of registration statements and periodic reports.
- Represent investors in redirecting companies in order to maximize returns to investors
- Resize Company if required.
- Restructure obligations to protect senior debt holders.
- Identify and focus on key business elements.
Strategic and Operations Planning
- Determine capital, physical and organizational resource requirements -- identify and recommend potential sources.
- Prepare comprehensive operating plan and detailed budgets.
- Implement business and cash forecasting.
- Identify and focus on objectives and strengths.
- Design and implement systems and milestones in order to measure performance against plan.
- Recommend compensation based on attainment of objectives.
Mergers and acquisitions
- Determine objectives for acquiring and target companies.
- Identify and contact potential partners.
- Establish negotiating strategy -- contribute to negotiations.
- Review assets, earnings, sales, marketing, technology and pricing for both parties.
- Resolve lingering financial, legal and capital issues.
- Participate in transition management including coordinating parties' operational, financial administrative and reporting systems.
- Evaluate goodwill and intangibles for potential impairment.
- Define and quantify damages.
- Review testimony with respect to market definition, lost revenue and other criteria in assessing damages.
- Testify as expert witness on accounting, financial, marketing and economic issues.
- Brief counsel on accounting and financial issues.
- Review opposing experts' testimony.